Javascript is currently not supported, or is disabled by this browser. Please enable Javascript for full functionality.

Skip to Main Content
    Northeast Lakeview College - Northwest Vista College - Palo Alto College - San Antonio College - St. Philip’s College
  Sep 27, 2023
2023-2024 Transfer Advising Guides 
Catalog Navigation
2023-2024 Transfer Advising Guides

2023-2024 Transfer Advising Guides

Welcome to the Alamo Colleges District Transfer Advising Guides

Transfer Advising Guides show the University’s degree requirements and which courses colleges of the Alamo Colleges District offer. 

They also provide valuable information about special requirements or considerations for transfer (e.g., grade requirements specific courses, when is the optimal time to transfer, etc.).

Transfer Advising Guides are intended for advising purposes only so students know exactly which courses they can take at one of the colleges of the Alamo Colleges District and have the courses count towards degree requirements when they transfer to the specific university.

The ultimate goal is to provide students with accurate information for transfer pathways while minimizing loss of credits in transfer.  Students are encouraged to review University requirements frequently.

Transfer Advising Guides can only be developed for university partners listed in the South and Central Texas Transfer Compact.


Faculty/Staff requests for Transfer Advising Guides ammendments and/or additions, please email

*Students with concerns/requests for Transfer Advising Guides MUST contact their Certified Advisor for assistance. To reach your Alamo College Advising Center or Welcome Center, please call 210-486-0000.


How to Read Transfer Advising Guides


Course numbers in parentheses are the University course numbers.  Where no course number is indicated, the University uses the same course number as the Alamo Colleges District.

Course numbers that are hyperlinked are offered by at least one of the Alamo Colleges.  Click on the link to easily find out which college offers it.